idle ： 通常指不忙，无事可干，一般不含应责备之意。
lazy ： 指好逸恶劳，贪闲偷懒，或不愿学习或工作等，常含应受责备之意。
idle something away
1. Lazy and incompetent police officers are letting the public down.
2. "Yous two are no 'gettin' paid," he said. "Ye're too lazy!"
3. He患上了癫痫病能使用药物进行治疗吗？ roused himself from his lazy contemplation of the scene beneath him.
4. Of all the lazy, indifferent, unbusinesslike attitudes to have!
5. He keeps company with all sorts of lazy characters.
6. I was too lazy to learn how to read music.
7. Her latest novel is perfect for a lazy summer's afternoon reading.
8. I admit to being congenitally lazy.
9. She calls me lazy and selfish.
10. Aren't you 辽宁治疗癫痫的医院怎么选择dressed yet, you lazy beggar?
11. Her husband was a charming, but lazy and feckless man.
12. He was not stupid, just lazy.
13. He grew lazy and slovenly in his habits.
14. He was not unintelligent, but he was lazy.
15. Their lazy, blurred voices fell pleasantly on his ears.
他们那种慢吞吞 、 含糊不清的声音在他听起来却很悦耳.
1. Brian kept up the idle chatter for another five minutes.
2. It w哈尔滨治癫痫病的价格是多少as more of an idle threat than anything.
3. It would be idle to pretend the system is perfect.
4. His statement isn't merely an idle boast.
5. Now the machine is lying idle.
6. The earth-moving trucks and cement mixers lay idle.
7. Mike doesn't study at all. Instead, he sits idle all day.
迈克根本不肯读书, 相反地, 他终日游手好闲.
8. Their friendship was turned to enmity through idle gossip.
9. An idle person will never find or unders苏州癫痫病治疗的费用tand real happiness.
10. How much trouble in this life is caused by idle talk!
11. How can one sit idle and enjoy the fruits of others'labour?
12. Do not idle about like this and do something useful.
13. These unenterprising people have money lying idle in a bank.
14. He is conscientious and diligent , and is never idle.
15. All of us are busy over our work and nobody is idle.